OZN is going online until regular operations are resumed! Please keep a record of all the online talks, museum visits, discussions, and courses you attend online, so we can allocate OZN points for those.
- Online lecture, museum visit, other “passive” activities – 1 OZN
- Online discussion, reading group, research group, seminar – 2 OZN
- Completed online course organized by an institution of higher learning – 10 OZN
What events count?
– ASC online events (coming soon!)
– All Warsaw University online academic events
– All events suggested on OZN FB page (there will be plenty of those)
– All events YOU suggest and get approved by OZN Co-ordinator
What is the basis for getting points?
You need to keep a detailed record of all the online events.
Please keep a record:
1. Enter each event in your OZN card, include the date, title, speaker, and the name of the website/institution organizing the event
2. Keep a PRINTSCREEN record of all the online talks, museum visits, discussions, and courses you attend online.
3. In a single file collect notes from each event attended (they can be very brief depending on the topic and form)
Until instruction returns to the ASC building or you’ll need your OZN grade (whichever comes first), you do not need to validate each online event.
Students who need their OZN grade to graduate should send a pdf of the OZN card, a one file with notes from online events, and printscreen documentation to the OZN Coordinator with a copy to the Student Office.