OZN is going online until regular operations are resumed! Please keep a record of all the online talks, museum visits, discussions, and courses you attend online, so we can allocate OZN points for those.
- Online lecture, museum visit, other “passive” activities – 1 OZN
- Online discussion, reading group, research group, seminar – 2 OZN
- Completed online course organized by an institution of higher learning – 10 OZN
What events count?
– ASC online events (coming soon!)
– All Warsaw University online academic events
– All events suggested on OZN FB page (there will be plenty of those)
– All events YOU suggest and get approved by OZN Co-ordinator
What is the basis for getting points?
When the crisis is over we will allocate OZN points (sign your cards) on the basis of the evidence you provide.
Please keep a record:
1. Enter each event in your card with date, title, name of website where it took place.
2. Keep a PRINTSCREEN record of all the online talks, museum visits, discussions, and courses you attend online.
3. Take notes at each event attended (they can be very brief and can be placed in one document recording your OZN effort)