Student Exchange Programs
The next recruitment for Erasmus + student exchange program will be held at the ASC between December 2019 and February 2020. Remember that your grade average is one of the criteria in the recruitment.
The main information about Erasmus+ exchange is available at the University of Warsaw International Relations Office webpage: http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/erasmus-kraje-programu
The International Relations Office runs an on-going recruitment for Erasmus+ Internships. More information: http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/dla-studentow-doktorantow-i-absolwentow-praktyki-2019-2020
The International Relations Office recruits for exchange programs, based on bilateral agreements between UW and foreign universities. We will inform you about offers from American universities.
Erasmus for the ASC students
The ASC UW has signed Erasmus + bilateral agreements with numerous European universities.
What does the Mobility Coordinator do for the ASC students?
- I supervise the first round of Erasmus recruitment, typically run at the beginning of every academic year.
- I can issue you an Erasmus language certificate, if needed.
- I accept your Learning Agreement (LA) in USOS, cancel this acceptance if you need to modify, and enter your grades to your LA basing on the transcript of records from the receiving institution.
- However, I cannot open the editing option when your LA is out of date. This can be done by the Office workers.
- Next, I have no access to your USOS account except for your LA. Thus, I cannot transfer your grades from the LA to your main account.
Erasmus+ Incoming Students
International students studying at the University of Warsaw within Erasmus+ Programme or within other bilateral agreements, who want to register for American Studies Center courses, should email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the e-mail, please indicate:
- Your name, surname and student number
- Your scholarship program (Erasmus+, Erasmus Mundus, other)
- The name of the course and the course code
You may register for lectures, sections, and elective classes. Typically, we do not register exchange students for Academic Writing classes, B.A. Proseminars, and Seminars.
Erasmus+ exchange students will need their Learning Agreements signed by the Mobility Coordinator. Please, fill in the Agreement carefully, making sure that the number of the ECTS points in the LA matches the number provided in USOS. Include the component code, available in USOS as “course ID”. The codes of the ASC courses usually start with “4219”. Moreover, at least one class in your schedule should be run by the American Studies Center. Due to the pandemic restrictions, please send your LA via e-mail.
dr Ludmiła Janion
International Mobility Coordinator